Warburg Manision Wine Cave
Warburg Mansion Wine Cave
A clean modern wine room nestled in a New York City Landmark building. Built for a collector looking for the perfect mix of style, label display, and bottle capacity.
Location: Fifth Avenue New York
Style: Glass Enclosed with Modern Bottle Storage
Client Type: Architect
Client Requirements: A climate-controlled room to store a wine collection while complimenting the contemporary architectural palette of the home.
Genuwine’s Solution: A matte white and walnut wine room with seamless diamond bins, bottle display drawers, and a glass wall.
- Bottle Capacity: 1177
- Solid Walnut Counter with Recessed Angled Bottle Displays
- Seamless Custom Matte White Diamond Bins
- Custom 750ml & 1.5L Bottle Display Drawers
- Concealed Slat Grilles & Climate Control System
- RGB LED Accent Lighting
- Ultra Clear Glass Wall & Door
- Brushed Nickel Hardware