An elegant yet efficient use of space. Built for a selective collector looking to maximize label display and elevate an entryway with a fully glass enclosed space underneath a floating staircase.
Location: Ponte Vedra, Florida
Style: Glass Enclosed with Metal Racking
Client Type: Homeowner
Client Requirements: A Wine Room designed to match the style of their home, with label display storage and room to accommodate large format bottles.
Our Solution: A fully glass-enclosed Wine Room underneath a floating staircase, with custom metal racking for optimal bottle display and a hidden climate control system.
- Bottle Capacity: 521
- Bottle Storage: Standard, Magnum, & Double Magnum (750ml, 1.5L, 3L)
- Racking: Label Ladder – Custom Fit with Chrome Powder Coating
- Climate Control: Water Cooled System in Cellar
- Tempered Glass Ceiling, Wall, & Door System
- Polished Chrome Door Hardware
- Brushed Stainless Steel Glass Hardware