An alluring wine display & humidor room nestled in the heart of a specialty wine store. Inspired by the retailer’s brand and product offering, this project balances wood and metal with geometric patterns to create an intriguing display that draws shoppers in.
Location: Vernon, British Columbia
Style: Traditional Wood with Contemporary Accents
Client Type: Commercial Builder
Client Requirements: A climate-controlled room to protect and showcase premium vintages and cigars with a unique design to reflect the specialty store’s brand.
Our Solution: Two dedicated glass-enclosed spaces to properly store fine wine & cigars, featuring custom Sommelier Select and Label Line wine racking to provide the optimal combination of storage and well-positioned bottle displays.
- Bottle Capacity: 2480
- Wine Racking: Custom Walnut & Metal Veneer Sommelier Select with Label Link Accents
- Humidor Room: Spanish Cedar Custom Racking
- Climate Control: Commercial-Grade Wine Guardian Ducted Cooling Unit
- Custom Curved Brushed Stainless Steel Rolling Ladders
- Ultra-clear Glass Wall & Door System with Brushed Nickel Hardware
- LED Accent Lighting