An old-world traditional Wine Cellar with a time-honored design and modern enhancements. Built for a traditional collector looking for First Growth Bordeaux storage in a room reminiscent of the origins of Wine Cellaring, with a focus on label display.
Location: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Style: Traditional with Revolve & Reveal Racking
Client Type: Homeowner
Client Requirements: An old-world Wine Cellar honouring tradition, reminiscent of the origins of wine cellaring with modern features and plenty of room for investment wine storage.
Our Solution: A traditional Wine Cellar with a custom grand entrance arched door, a herringbone reclaimed masonry ceiling, and windows to showcase Genuwine’s Revolve & Reveal racking.
- Bottle Capacity: 977
- Case Storage: 41
- Racking: Sommelier Select, Genuwine’s Revolve & Reveal, Ultra Clear Glass
- Climate Control: Water Cooled Wine Guardian Unit
- Illuminated Laser-Cut Glass Trophy Bottle Displays
- Exterior Viewing Windows to Showcase Genuwine’s Revolve & Reveal Racking
- Glass Shelving for Case Storage
- Reclaimed Herringbone Masonry Ceiling feature
- Tyndall Stone Counter
- Recessed LED Lighting